Everyone, regardless of fees, must register for the conference.
Registration is free for the following:
- low income and local community members
- students (of all levels)
- independent scholars
- upper level faculty (teaching teenagers)
- lower level faculty (teaching children)
- part-time college/university faculty
- full time non-tenure-track college/university faculty.
Registration is $30 for full-time tenure-track faculty.
How to Register
There are two choices for registering:
1) Print the Registration Form and send it to:
ISSM 2021 Conference Registration
1961 Delta Rd University Center
Attention: Cashier Office
Tenure-track faculty: send the form with a check for $30, payable to Delta College Cashier.
2) Complete the online form (below).
Tenure-track faculty: call the Delta College Cashier’s Office to pay-by-phone: (+1) 989-686-9394 and then complete the form online. The office is open 8am-4.30pm Monday-Thursday, 8am-4pm Friday (US Eastern Time).
Online payment is not available this year, sorry!
This year’s costs include keynote speaker and entertainment fees. Please consider making a donation.